BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shyeza Tagged saya



Rules for recieving this award is:


1.Copy Badge *2008 Cute's 3logger Award Di Atas Untuk Diletakkan Di Blog Anda.
= Owh okay, and then?? hehehe....


2. Link/Ceritakan Kembali Siapa Yang Memberikan Award Ini Kepada Anda.
= SITI SYAIRAH HAFIZAH is the one who gave me this award, thanks a lotsss dear.

3. Setiap Blogger Mesti Menyatakan 10 Fakta/Hobi Diri Sendiri Sebelum Memilih Penerima Seterusnya (anda di-tag)Fakta.
= My hobby is miss calling and message-ing my Abg AshanZ, makan, minum, tidur, men laptop, online msn with my nokia 6120 classic, update my blog, Friendster, Tagged, Facebook, Hi5 and Multiply.


4. Anda Perlu Memilih 10 Penerima Award Seterusnya Dan Menyatakan Nama Mereka Di Blog Anda.
=`Shyeza, Maii, Zeean, Yatty H.R, Mimz Ali, Qashye, Mikey, Azeen, Khaiddir shah and Faiez.


5. Jangan Lupa Melawat Blog Kawan Anda Dan Meninggalkan Komen Yang Menyatakan Mereka Telah Di Tag.
= eshh. of course i wont forget. by this, they will know. :)

0 comments: