BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Me and Him ... 11th Jan

Hye fellas... i just wana share my hapy day with you guys, well this pictures are the very fresh between us, owh yeah, he is my adq Eam a.k.a Mr. Kotaro Shindo, were having lunch togetha tadi tengah hari at KFC, The Mall gadong... since inda tau lage kan makan di mana... aha... for sure, were very excited afta seeing each other... maybe coz batah sudah inda jumpa, yatah macam apa... ahahahaha... owh btw kami inda sampat take a pictures masa di kfc pasal kami busy makan2 and chit chat-ting... kira update2 la... ehe... overall it was very syok and at least lepas rindu jwa, even inda batah pun jadi tah, kan adq... ehehe... InsyaAllah, nanti lage tane jalan2 adq ah... we bring the SOMEONE jwa... baru syok... 8-)


















0 comments: