BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

(",)



okay stop being childish Irah Aerashie.... just forget about it and just sorry him and im sorry too if im make a mistakes for such a busybody.... hm... an update??? like i still dunoe what to type in here and guess what, its already 12.39am and i know i shud be sleeping by this time, "macam tah esuk inda kaja ko ane irah...", *Im just acting to speak with my own self* Urm... To adek Ilham, kaka minta maaf okay and cukup sekali sja sakitkan hati kaka and make me sad ok, atu sja yg kaka pinta from you... coz u know kan tat i L-V-S you like i loves adq daus jwa...

0 comments: