BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

B.O.F

Hye guys, selamat malam. I just wana share with you with what I had seen a Korean dvd - Love Story known as "BOYS OVER FLOWERS". It has 5 disc and lots of episodes... Jalan cerita nya adalah kurang labih macam cerita Taiwan, Meteor Garden Part 1 and 2, yang famous nya is the 4 guys in 1 group namely; F4. But for this story, adlah a bit jalan cerita nya kena tukar2... It tooks me 4-5 days to finish this dvd on watching it... hehehe.. The main stars who acting in this movie is; Lee Min-Ho, Koo Hye-Seon, Kim Hyung-Joong, Kim Beom and Kim Joon.



















































0 comments: