BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

@ Sotorindu Restaurant in Sengkurong

Hello semua... a very good night to all of you there.... last night, me and my family were invited to a dinner sempena my Babu Alah 41st Birthday, so ea yang belanja my family with, Bapa Majin's family and Mama Hjh Zanis's family. Were having dinner at the restaurant that had mentioned as in the above of my Post title... ehehehe.... I dun have many words to say in here, so why dun you guys just view the pixies that I had snap during last night... hehehe... Last but not least, thank you very much Bu Alah for the treats... and Selamat Hari Jadi, Semoga dipanjangkan usia dan dimurahkan rezeki selalu... AMIN... :)






































0 comments: