BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

He is the only one...




Im very happy and excited coz at last he had already made his own blog... hehehe... Owh yeah, he yang irah maksudkan is my beoved adek angkat.... wana know his name??? Urm.. jan tah kali eyh... let me sja yang tau,,, hahaha... karit kaka ah... hehe... awue wa, his name is Ilham a.k.a Mr. Kotaro Shindo... loves you muchie much adek kuh.... happy fasting and just rajin2 sja stop by in blog kaka ane ah... and jan lupa drop sumthing in my c-box... hohoho...

0 comments: