BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, September 4, 2009

simply update... haha

Assalamualaikum and Selamat malam semua... I know that lama sudah im not updating my blog and maybe ada x dalam sebulan dua ane... hehee... irah bukan nya apa, its just i dun have any interesting story to share, yatah inda te-update this blog... and im more into FB jwa this lately... hahaa... im sory blog.. but i do still loves you... hahaha... macam tah human c-blog ane... 8-)

Anyway, since its still bulan Ramadhan, i wana wish to all of you muslims, Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan and selamat berpuasa... jgn sesekali lupa untuk baca niat okay.... nah kan, im blank cea and i dunoe what else to type in here.. huhu..

owh yeah, to abg ashanz, i do really2 missing you veryy much.... huhu... and this coming 14th september, its our 2nd year anniversary, i love you abg ashanz, with all my heart...

ok lah, i think i better stop in here rather than i type sumthing yg useless... hahaa... so to all of you guys, please do take care of yourself ayte... for those yg demam or kurang sehat atu, rajin2 tah jumpa doktor and makan ubat... :)

0 comments: