BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Sentiasa dalam ingatan kami semua...



Assalamualaikum and a very good morning people, the time's already 12.03 am and i know its late but then i just wana share with you guys about my bad and very sad news, the picture in the above is my uncle, Bapa Jambul, he has passed away this afternoon at 5.10pm at the RIPAS hospital. It was unexpected that he will leave us by today, but Alhamdulillah he was gone on hari yang mulia dari semua hari, Hari Jumaat. I will miss him and especially his jokes and he used to be menyaya kami anak-anak buahnya... atu tah yang akan kami rindui darinya... *Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat and ditempatkan dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman... amin yarabbal alamin... *
To all of you out there, irah minta tolong you guys sedekahkan Al-Fatihah for him ah, thank you very much and semoga Allah membalas jasa baik anda semua... Wassalam...

0 comments: