BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

8-)

Hye guys.... Assalamualaikum... i know that macam batah dah inda update this blog, but in the mean time im still busy on taking pictures of any Hari Raya functions yang kena adakan.... inda kira lah yang with my cousins, my frens and also my officemates.... yatah like banyak dah rupanya the pixies, so insyaAllah i will upload it satu persatu.... wat i need is a times, hehe.... but you can view some of the pixies in my facebook, www.irahaerashie.facebook.com, entah lurus kah jwa inda tue yang irah type in as my facebook link ah, tapi search sja my nick name atu, ada cea my fb... hehehe.. ok guys, do take care ah.. selamat malam... janga banyak minum yg ber-gas... jaga2 kesihatan selalu..

0 comments: