BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Sarah

Well, i still dunoe what else to post in here so i upload her picture sja lah... hehehe... sebenarnya batah dah irah kan post this pic's tapi alum jwa kesampaian, hehee... owh yeah, it was taken masa kami jalan2 dalam bangunan Sumbangsih Mulia... hehehe... and btw just to share with all of youh, Baby Sarah is already 1 year and 1 month of her age... now she can merunggau and pandai bediri by her own, tapi alum lage berani kan menjalankan kaki nya, hehehe... yang paling mbari girigitan is her words yg comes out from her mouths... macam2 lah bunyi nya....




0 comments: