BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Accidentally Met him...


Fellas... i know that you can't see my face in the picture, only my back sja... well atleast im in the picture... hahaha... tanx to someone yg took this candid pixy... really appreciate it... owh yeah, the guy yg in front of me atu is my sumone special... eseh mayn... guys, don't get me wrong okaysss... he's my one and only, Adek Ilham... and am totally shock masa mula2 teliat ea dtg with his 2 frens (yg duduk di sofa itu, yg baju Black and Red), kan mulanya, i just lonely sitting and eating at that spot sambil lyat tv... then... I Like... Owh My God... am I dreaming.... aha... its him... like batah dah kami inda jumpa each other.... im very excited on that night, sampai becerita atu pun kajar2, yelah nervous katakan... hahaa... One thing sja yg make me sad is because kami inda sampat kan take a pictures togetha-getha afta makan atu... huhu... maybe some other time x... huhu...

0 comments: