BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Akademi Fantasia 7






Hm... im sure that most of you guys have already knew about the new AF7 Champion, Mr.Hafiz... im happy for him and he really deserves it, with his powerful voice... fuhyoo... i love when he sing the song from R.Kelly; "I BELIEVED I CAN FLY". And not to forget, congratulations to Aril and Akim. yg sedihnya, Af nda lage ada kn di liat malam2 ane, huhuhu... haf to waitlah by next year lage for the new season... ok lah, i think i just stop in here and nanti lage irah post sumthing ah... hehehe...

Last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to greets for those whose having their examinations week, I wish you guys GOODLUCK and do da best.... and dun forget to take a good care of yourself... Assalamualaikum.

0 comments: