BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Majlis Berbedak

Assalamualaikum semua... Im back in here... hahaha.... irah taulike batah dah inda update my blog, but today as the date is 8th May 09, hari jumaat, one of my cousin was having her wedding ceremony, tapi tadi alum pulang majlis persandingan nya, baru majlis berbedak mandi. Owh yeah, her name is Dyg Izma Fakhriana bte Awg Saifulrijal. Her wedding day is on this coming sunday at 2pm. And below these are some pictures yg irah snap during the events, for your info, my mum were asked to be the "Pengangun" @ Pengapit pengantin as in "Last Minute" request by the keluarga pengantin, hehehe... mula2 my mum nda mau, entah kenapa... but at last mau tah ea juwa... hehehe... actually banyak lage other pictures yg irah snap tadi, tapi malas kan upload all the pixies, ehehehe...




Rina with My Mum





Uncle Hj Mat Zin



Amit Haji Saini



My Father, Haji Mansor


Antara jurugambar2 yg sibuk dgn camera's and handphone's masing2... hehehehe


yg depan atu is my uncu Hjh Salhah and yg at the back yg serious hantap atu is my Mama Hjh Zanis...



Well, ane time Irah interframe drang my cousin, Hjh Zizah take a picture with our anak buah, Wahah and Farah.

0 comments: