BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Q-Age 2006

Hello guys... well as I’ve mentioned yesterday about the taklimat that I had attend with my head of Unit, Kaka Susie and also two staff from the quotations unit, Kaka Lisa and Kaka Sherene. Let me just straight forward with my story about this morning (09-05-2009). These taklimat is known as “QAGE-2006” @ Panduan Pentadbiran kerja-kerja Sebutharga 2006”. It was started at 8.15am and I can say that there is a large number of crowd’s yg datang for the taklimat, and of course that their coming from other JKR’s section such as SME, SMR, SRC and more to mentioned. There are two presenters which have presented the taklimat, the first presenter is Haji Salam, he started with the introduction of his presentation, followed by the background and the problems that had occur by the JKR. Urm... im not going to mentioned in details in here ah... hehehe... Then the second presenter is Jurutera Md.Shahrin, he is the one who had present and describe about the Q-Age of 2006. FYI, Q-age is all about doing the quotations by follow the right terms and conditions. Owh yeah, taklimat tadi bermula pada jam 8am till 12 noon, tapi ada rehat juwa x ah, at 10am -10.30am (around 30 minutes). After the breaks, baru tah the second presenter start the taklimat. Hm... the foods yg tersedia are such as Nasi putih, Daging Masak rendang, Ikan masak Kicap, Kueh Tapai and the drinks are teh Tarik, teh ‘o’ and mineral water. Last but not least, the presentation was ended with a Question and Answer Session. Overall, the presentation was success with good response from the member of the conference. I think I just stop in here sja ah.

0 comments: