BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sweet 14th

Assalamualaikum and selamat tengah hari semua... I would like to take this opportunity to wish my lil cousin, Siti NurAtikah Bte Roslan (the one yang pakai tudung putih biru). Happy Sweet 14th Birthday to darling... May Allah blessed you with longevity, prosperity and good health. Not to forget that hope you will always success in your studies with a flying colours of results. Last but not least, jan luan kan jadi pemalu and pendiam ane... sadang-sadang tah... hehehe, i know your voice atu mahal... hehehe... juz joking tikah, and jan marah yer... Once again, Happy Birthday to you Tikah....


0 comments: