BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Malam Ini

Function : Majlis Sembahyang Berjemaah, Membaca Yassin dan Membaca Doa Selamat Bagi Berpinda Rumah Baru, Abg Haji Razali serta Keluarga; Kaka Sidah, Qibah, Zarifah, Nazif and Baby Zahirah.
Venue : Kg.Sinarubai (23rd May 2009, Saturday Night)


My Anak-anak buah, Nazif and Zarifah




Tikah on candid, c-birthday girl for today... marung uh... huhu...


Its me and i loike the design and colour of that curtain... very the lawa...


Eza, Ka Dyg and Irah Aera Shie


Sarah without tudung Ekin


Eza and her beloved mum, Babu Alah


Sarah with Tudung Ekin... bulat x ah.... chumeyl...


me and her




Eyan, Eza and Irah



Shyeza








all of us... were cousins and just like a siblings... alum lage semua bekumpul ne... ahaha


Maii... you look so orange tonight and yeah, you look veautifulllll... nice colour...








The guys during membaca surah Yassin


Sarah pun ikut vaca yassin x ah, jangan kamu inda galat... ehehe


Eza sempat lage pose tue... its candid la... and and yg tudung coklat atu is my Amit Bini kami


yang ujung atu yg concentrate baca yassin is my ngangah bini and yang tudung biru is Ka Dyg and yang tudung purple is my lovely mother, Ibunda Hjh Ainie @ Hjh Hamni


maii and her lovely mother, Mama Hjh Zanis


0 comments: