BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Laskar Pelangi

Assalamualaikum and good evening humans.... hehehe... just wana share with you guys that last night I've watch the Laskar Pelangi's DVD in my bedroom, by using my HP laptop... (hope that im telling this in details... hahaa...) Well, these movie was very the best, ofcourse there is lots of different scene, I mean ada part happy and also part sedih (which is make me mengalirkan air mata juwa) hehehe... Urm... irah nda mau ceta panjang2 la, for those yg alum lyat atu, better watch it lah and for those yg sudah atu, of course la tau udah jalan cerita nya... ehhehee... down these are the pictures of the front cover of the DVD of LASKAR PELANGI, the picture of the Penulis Novel; ANDREA HIRATA and also the picture of the main Actors and Actress... I can give 9 out of 10... and also two thumbs up... peace yaw... haha
















0 comments: