BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Its Saturday



Hello fellas... well for today as usual irah kaja and malas kan ceta lah coz nada special story juwa yg kan irah share with you guys, hehehe... but then during lunch time, I had my lunch with one of my frens known as Naz @ Mr.R, hahhaaa... (lets just irah sja yg tau with what i mean by Mr.R atu... hahaha...) At first, ea minta belanja dari Irah, but Im still a fresh employees, so still no $$$, haahahaa... so ea tah yg dulu treat me... and yeah, irah be-utang arahnya lah... for belanja ea makan... its okay tho... ukan nya selalu juwa dapat lunch with him... cewah... Urm, we had our lunch tadi at Restuarant Muti'ah at Kiulap. Thank you very much Naz, for teh wonderful lunch time with you... hehe... nanti lage ah...



In the car (",)


This is after he did finish on eating, Alhamdulillah. (it's a candid by me, hahaha... he didn't even know about this... sorry naz... hehe)









This is after Im at home, lyat drang Ka Dyg and my cousins playing net and basket-ball... hehehe... baby sarah pun join x ah... hehe... I mean jadi penonton aje... haha... other than that ada yg main badminton and jogging.



Yippie... tomorrow is sunday... bleh rehat and inda kaja... haha... :)

0 comments: