BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

2nd Day

Today is Thursday, 30th April 2009. It was my second day, once arrived at my seats, I have clean up my table and make an arrangement by follow my own taste, cewah... Then I’m started on photocopy-ing my education certificate for my personal data that to be kept on my file, I mean untuk reference pekerja2 dimana semua tempat kerja juga mempunyai system sebegini. After that im continued on photocopy-ing the other notes of works from kaka Linee’s own file. Once im done doin that, Kaka Linee had asked me to go to the lobby of our unit, coz every Thursday morning at 8.30am, they were always having a majlis tahlil and menikmati jamuan ringan. Except kaka Susie sja yg nda join us, coz she has to servicing her car... Lepas makan, Im goin back to my seats, im feel very bored coz Irah macam kena pulaukan... huhu... but I know its only untuk sementara... I need to do some work but I still don’t know what should I do, yatah instead of buang boring, Irah buat story ane, hahaha... owh yeah, at the same time Abg AshanZ did miss call me, atleast Im not lonely even though he is not with me right now... huhu... Then around 9 plus, kaka Linee ad started on teaching and asking me to do the “Tender Notice” by using the PC. Well at first, I thought it was hard, rupanya I can do it, hehe... as kaka Linee had told me yesterday, kerja ane banyak edit2 sja... hehe... even its sounds easy, but mistakes moght be happen jwa if tane inda make a double check with what we had type in the pc, such as typing of errors. Well for me it’s kind of okay’s of work... bowh... apakan irah ah... hehee.. and for sure, I still need a guide and help from Kaka Linee, coz I’m still not confident if Im doing it alone. I can say that I’m still under learning process with all these stuffs. Guess what, time irah wrote down ane, im feeling very cold... kan freeze ganya inda... huhuhu... wana know why??? Coz tempat duduk irah is bawah air-conditioner... hahaa... sajuk x ah... huhuhuhu... hajat hat ikan bawa baju tebal tadi, but inda cea jadi... hahaa... Urm... during lunch time, im just stay at the office and i feel malas kan lunch out.. hehe... Then time petang atu nda banyak kerja juwa yg kena bagi, tapi kaka line ada juwa minta help and tarus ajar irah la for my next task... which is membuat division regarding the Contractor’s Quotation yang akan di meetingkan by this coming Monday morning. Today, irah balek awal 10 minutes unlike my first day, pukul 4.20pm my dad fetch me up... hehe... I know that i should follow the rules... mesti balek pukul 4.30ptg... hahaha... I will try my best to show a very good reputation disepanjang tempoh 3 tahun percubaan irah kerja.... hehehe... I will!!!!

0 comments: