BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Syurga Cinta

Tadi page, my sis, Ka Dyg blanja lyat movie, Syurga Cinta at Seri Qlap Cineplex, cinema 4. Yang kena bawa tadi is of course me, Eza, Maii, Atul, Tikah and also Diah. Sampai menangis-nangis x ah kami lyat that movie during part sedih and meng-insafkan... huhu... i rate this movie as in 5 stars and 10 out of 10... rasa kan lyat lage sekali... hehe... nanti tah beli the dvd sja... haha... After dari Seri Qlap Mall, kami singgah ke Mamih restaurant for having our lunch there... so below these are the pixies yg irah snap by using my handphone, hehe...























































































0 comments: