BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Accompany-ing Her

Hello again peoples.... im here... hehe... well sja kan share sum story about tadi page... Kami (Irah, Kaka Linee, Kaka Susie, Uncle Bakhtiar and Mr.Unknown Person) was at the JKR head-quarters due to a private function that I cannot mentioned briefly in here... from 8am untill 9plus in the morning... we had some makanan ringan and minuman panas yg telah disediakan. Then I follow kaka linee lpas selesai that function, irah dgn kan kaka linee ke Kiulap, 1st we goin to Taib coz kaka linee kan ambil sum $$$, she had sum stuff to do with that money... let me sja yg tawu ah apa sum stuff nya atu... hehe... after that we move on to BIBD At-Tamwil at Beribi and then we go to Kiulap again to buy some foods at MUM's Bakery... hehehe... Finally we arrived at the office around 10-plus in the morning, of course lah still pagi x ah... and yg di bawah ane sj gmbr yg irah sempat snap tadi... time di TAIB nie... hehehe... and and guess what, cuba kamu perhatikan, warna baju kami sama hari ini.. hahaha... Hari Pink Sedunia....











0 comments: