BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy me...

Hello and Selamat malam semuanya... irah harap everyone out there was fine... Actually im dun have a feelings on posting in this blog, but then... entah lah... i had change my mind cea jwa at the very last minute... hahhaaa... Well, this aftanoon during im still at the office, kan irah busy doing my work and same as drang kaka susie and kaka linee, masing2 buat kaja bersendirian in our sharing room, hehe... kami ane macam cartoon, Powerpuff Girls lah yg boleh di ibaratkan... hahaha... yatah kan, time sibuk2 atu ada cea c-Mr.Unknown Person come in to our room, and he directly come to see me... of course lah irah tekajut coz ea jrg2 kan see me like that... biasa lah, kami ane pemalu x ah... hahaha... rupanya ea kena suruh bagi a pendrive to me, and that pendrive is actually for all the staff yg kerja under JKR, yth sorang2 tedapat tue... so, irah iski + happy lah coz dpt that thing by FOC... hahahaha... 2GB lage tue... haha... I loike it... and its my favourite colour jwa... Eeeewowww... suka ku eyh... :) :) :)






0 comments: