BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Child-Fruit

Hello... this is the pictures of my anak buah, yang abg is Malik (in red sleeve-less shirt) and yang adek is Muiz (baju tidur in blue colour with his bip) and also yang one little lady atu is my cousin, Hanan... hehe.. yang adek muiz atu berumur 1 tahun and 1 bulan, ea pandai merunggau udah and im get too excited on watching him merunggau, mana inda ngaleh membubut... laju x ah... hehe... even ea jahat rasa (damam) he still active... steady kan... hehe


























0 comments: