BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Keep silent!














Then tadi tengah hari, I have watch the dvd of JANGAN TEGUR at umah my cousin, Atul and Diah... paloy eyh ceta nya part awal2... banyak suspen ane wah, terkejut kwa kami tue... and jan kamu inda galats, irah lyat sambil pigang bantal... hahaaha... chawer kan... wawawa... afta knowing the jalan cerita, for me it is common and mcm kan sama sja the jalan cerita with the previous movies yg dari malaysia... tapi yang ane i rate 5 out of 10 lah... kira ok kan tue... hehe

0 comments: