BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Its me and Them... :)



Assalamualaikum and good evening fellas.... well tonight me and my family having a dinner at the Foodcourt's of Jaya Hypermart... Urm... im the one yang blanja them sempena my 1st salary jwa kan... hehehe... mulanya payah juwa lah kan pilih tempat di mana kan mkan once my dad was driving and asking.... bnyk pilihan was mentioned tadi, such as: Aneka Rasa Restaurant, GLO at Yayasan, Foodcourt at the Mall and finally, dgn persetujuan kami semua, we have a dinner at the place that I had mentioned in the above these phrase.... The foods yg kami order tadi is Dim Sum, Rojak, Nasi Ayam and Nasi dengan Daging masak Kari, while the drinks is Tea C-special (me and my mum yg order atu, hehe) and my dad tea tarikh and also my sis, lemon ping... *Irah sengaja malas kan take the pixies while we eat, coz lapar udah afta meliat the foods ah... hehehe...*
Then afta we had finish having our dinner, kami continue on window shopping at the Jaya hypertmart ground floor.... *Down these are the pictures yang irah snap tadi...* last but not least, have a sweet dreams fellas....

























































0 comments: