BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

PBS




last night, at around 9 plus i have watch the latest indonesian DVD called,

PEREMPUAN BERKALUNG SORBAN

well, this movie is all about one little lady name Annisah, she is very stubborn in what she tot she is right with her opinion... but then her opinions are always being rejected by the guys di sekelilingya including her fathers and her two handsome brothers... hehe...

untuk cerita selanjutnya irah malas kan share and you guys better watch it lah... hehe... my rating for these movie is 7 out of 10.


0 comments: