BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yesterday Morning at Office

Hye fellas.... selamat petang.... kemarin pagi, at office kami ada tahlil and jamuan ringan lah... as routine every thursday morning we must have these function... hehe... tapi kami2 plang sja tu ah under one unit... hehe.... other unit pun buat tahlil jwa tapi arah tempat drang lah... hehehe... down these are the pictures yg irah sempat snap before the tahlil was get started... mostly gambar the foods and kueh sja yg irah snap-snap.... hehehe...




























































0 comments: