BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 10th, 2008

During the Raya Haji, Takbir Night :)


Assalamualaikum readers..... before i start talking craps, i would like to wish all the Muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha...... :) i know tat shud wish you guys awal2 dah, hehe... tapi nda apa, raya haji 3 days kan, nda ja.... haha *nda mau2 irah ah, hehe... =]*

Its me in green...

Well today, early in the morning im wake up at 5.30am and then by 6am im follow my Sista go to airport, sal nya kami kan antar my babu alah, uncle roslan and their youngest son, Rawi travelling to Singapore for visiting my amit bini yg having her treatment in there and probably by the 23rd they're coming back to BWN.... *How i mish to met my amit.... huhuhu......*

then afta that my parents bawa me, my sis (Ka dayang) and my cousin (Eza, Thaqif and Tikah, my babu alah 3 children yg haf to stay at home, hehe.... cian drang inda kna bwa belarai... eyh salah, belayar laa... haha) were having breakfast in Faize restaurant at Serusop. lpas atu my dad antar my mum kaja coz kami inda sama drang sal my sis driving her car, hehe.... before balek kami singgah jap arah kadai "kaling" wopz... hehe.... kami bali2 minuman n makanan ringan la sikit2, hehehe....

sampai sja umah tarus tah i on the lappy and updating my Fs and Tagged, hehe... oso online my Msn.... hehe.... by the same time sampat juwa men ngn sarah rasyiqah, my little cousin (anak uncu irah plang, hehe) cute and chubby x ah, hehe.... tapi barat udah x ah kalau di-kipak, hehe....



Baby Sarah Rasyiqah

0 comments: