BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Stuffs.... hehe :)

Here are the new "THINGS" that was given for me and whole family to share from my cousin (Babu Alah family from Singapore and Uncu's family from Kota Kinabalu) yg baru balek dari having their holiday in this December.



This is the Oreef Surf ladies t-shirt from my Uncu
(I couldn't found the real pictures of this t-shirt, so it looks like this laa, hehe)


This is the Hello Kitty some kind of Pajama's from Babu Alah. Of course in pink colour.




This is some kind of Mark and Spencer sweets and I don't have the picture of Marks and Spencer - Sweets Sherbets.









Well yeah, thank you very much to both of them for not forgetting to buy something for me and my family. Loves yah.... :)

0 comments: