BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Tonight.... (12th Dec)

Assalamualaikum wahai readers ku......


Selamat malam


Well lpas irah mandi petang pkul 6 sumting, irah trus sembahyang maghrib di bilik then on my lappy (HP model x ah, cewah sampat g promote tue, hahaha) coz i planned to watch the "Soccer Mom" dvd, wic is overall about football for the ladies, hahaha..... seronok lah the story and if you guys haven't watch the story, you shoud watch it... hehehe....


Then around 8-ish i went down for having my dinner and before that irah sembahyang isya dulu la..... hehehe..... [tak boleh tinggal sembahyang kalie.... :)] lapas atu irah on balek my lappy kan surfing the internet.


Im updating my Fs, Tagged and this blog... hehehe.... at the same time im also downloading some song that before alum ada in my song lists... wana noe wat is the 3 song that i haf downloaded... "Cinta Terhalang" by Bob Af2, "Hanya Di Mercu" by Ayu (1 in the million) and an indonesian song; "Bunda" by Potret (Feat Melly Goeslaw).


Before I forget to mentioned in here also are irah sempat ter-view blog Pengacara sensasi dan nombor satu di Malaysia iaitu Aznil Haji Nawawi a.k.a. Paknil.


Well that its for now okay, take care always readers and haf a sweet dreams....

0 comments: