BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yesterday (11th Dec)

Yesterday Readers...... haha.....

well kemarin page i wake up 11 am, woah.... alum g ahier banar kan tu, hehehe..... *boeng wah if bangun awal2 ah, nada jwa ada papa kkkn dibuat, wa jujur eyh irah ah, hahaha.....* Then lyat tv (parabola) sja with my sister (ka Dyg) and my dad..... and and baby sarah juwa ada at my house, hehe..... *penghibur hati kmai sekeluarga x ah, even ea msh damit tapi syok wa melyat kerenah nya ah, hehehe..... everyday x ah she's in our house.... haha*

then ptg irah menyambung lyat ceta Vcd "Why Why Love", it is chinese love story which overall has 20 vcd, yth las nite i sleep around 12 sumthing coz irah mengabish kan melyat that story.... *nangis2 x ah melyat ceta atu tmpat part yg sedih2, huhuhu.....* here are the pictures of the heroes and heroin of the story..... co-starring by Rainie Yang, Mike He and Terry Kwan.


Mike He, Rainie Yang & Terry Kwan

0 comments: