BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged by Shyeza

Dancer - Rhianne keysCar - Sporty Car


Cell Phone - Nokia 5800


Ice Cream - Sundae Icecream


Singer - Datuk Siti Nurhaliza

Female Model - Unknown Model, hehe..


Male Model - Vic Zhou


Actress - Angelina Jolie


Actor - Zai Zai


Drink - Watermelon Juice


Brand - Gucci, DMK, Victoria's Secret and Vincci.











Shoes - I Love High Heels :)



Place - Grand Place Building


Flower - Red Roses


Food - Beef Lasagna



Colour - Im in love with Red & Black colour.







1. Are you single/taken or married? If taken/married with whom?
- Im taken by Abg AshanZ.


2. Best thing happen in your life?
- When I got the chance to meet and take a picture with Datuk Siti Nurhaliza, two times... hehe.


3. What is your dream?
- I wana meet Datuk Ct once again and to be a singer, insyaAllah...


4. Embarrassing moment happen in your life?
- When I get misunderstood about something, huhu...


5. When you’ve had long day, what do you do to relax?
- Usually I always watch dvd movies and having some snacks such as Cottage Fries with Mineral Water as my drinks.


6. Seven things you say the most?
- “What you expect?”
- “Babu...”
- “Yang...”
- “Sarah...”
- “Pa...”
- “plang...”
- “tu heh...”


7. Seven celeb crushes?
- Datuk Siti Nurhaliza
- Anuar Zain
- Vic Zhou
- Angelina Jolie
- Rainie yang
- Mike He
- Terry kwan


8. Six things you scare the most?
- Allah
- Lizard
- Snake
- Receit’s
- Dogs
- Falling down


9. Six people that come into your mind during this test?
- Abg AshanZ
- Eza
- Maii
- Zee-Yan
- Baby Sarah
- Ka Dyg


0 comments: