BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spa Q, season 2

Helloo wahai fellas ku semua, assalamualaikum and selamat malam, since jam masane menunjukkan pukul 11.47pm. What?? eleven what?? owh my gosh?? im still awake rupanya, hahahahaa..... only last night irah awal tidur wic is pkul 9pm lpas irah mkn ubat selesma and now my flu is become decrease,inside my nose ane still ada "isi" (hehe.... fhm2 sja ah) yatah my mum pun tague juwa tadi, she said tat, "tau udah jam atu pukul berapa, masih juwa kan on laptop!!!" heehehe..... then i just ignore saja, hehe.... nda wah irah ukan pa, im just nda dpt menahan rasa wa yg my sis and my cuzzie sdg surfing internet, that's why irah pun ikut lah kan surfing and update my blog anie, wawawawa....

Btw tadi irah jalan jap sja, atupun only dgn kan my sis antar my mum keraja at around 1 plus in the afternoon, hehehe... di pendekkan cerita, tadi pukul 6.45pm irah lyat channel tv3 at my mom's bedroom, im watching the drama bersiri with the title, "Spa Q 2", yg menarik my attention to see tat drama untill the end wic is around 7.30pm was the OST of that drama, because for the first season, it was song by Datuk Siti Nurhaliza with the song title "Ku Mahu" and for the second season, im recognise that was Datuk Ct's voice, at the end irah inda sampat kan baca wat is the song title pasal luan laju bah ea scroll down ah, huhuhu..... anyways i will find and search for Datuk Ct's latest song, hahaha.... Im Datuk Ct's fan kalie ah..... :)


Down below are a few of the Spa Q pixies tat i found, hehe....





0 comments: