BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Nokia 6120 Classic



Hye everyone.... hehe... sja kan gtau kamu semua.... sempena new year anie, I have my new phone udah... hehehe.... *sekadar Irah ah...* Actually irah kan pilih nokia 6600 Fold, since im not happy with the price so cancel and I only choose this type of handphone and I wana thank you very much to my lovely mother for sudi belikan for me... hehe.... I love you so much Babu.... MwahZZzzz..... Sayangnya yg black abiss dah yatah i choose the white one... well lawa jua... hehehe.....

0 comments: