BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tagged by Maii and Shyeza (",)

1.What are you most commonly known as?
- Irah, Bibi, Mas, Emash and Kapash.

2. What did you last do before filling this up?
- Doing this tagged and Updating my own Tagged.com

3. Are you taken/single?
- Im taken by Him.

4. People who are always there when you're bored?
- Ka Dyg and My Mom.

5. What are you?
- Im a lovely human being, ahaa.

6. Tell me any part of the lyrics from what you're listening to?
- "Mimpi dan Harapan Bagaikan Duri yang Mencengkam".

7. Who do you hate most?
- Why should I tell you???

8. Prefer black, blue or gold.
- Gimme black please!

9. What kind of music?
- Pop and Balad music.

10. Eva Longoria or Jessica Alba?
- I prefer Datuk Siti Nurhaliza :)

11. Who are you thinking of right now?
- Abg AshanZ, Mai, Eza and Baby Sarah.

12. Most people think that you are?
- Sweet and a frenly person, maybe laaa...

13. How do you release anger?
- Drink a mineral water and get away from anyone.

14. The cutest female teacher?
- Miss Juliana.

15. The cutest male teacher?
- Sir Kamarul.

16. Do you want to be friends with?
- With anyone who really wants be my fren :)

17. On ur last birthday, anyone gave you teddy?
- Nope and Im not hoping juwa... hehe

18. What are you thinking about now?
- Urm... Im was thinking about the "things" tat wud be given for me from my cousin yg blek belayar, hahaha..... :)

19. One thing that you hate about.
- lack of credit.

20. Last person who fought with u?
- Hm...

21. Last book u read?
- Urm...

22. Favorite animal?
- Hamster and Kitten.

23. Have u ever been heart broken?
- Yup2 but not very hurt laaa.....

24. What do u feel like doing now?
- having dinner coz im hungry udah, hehe.

25. Who are u chatting with now?
- Im not online in any messenger.

26. Who do u want to see now?
- Abg AshanZ please!!!

27. The boy/girl u are in love with?
- Abg AshanZ and Baby Sarah.

28. 3 people you tag:
1. Maii
2. Shyeza
3.
Mikey



0 comments: