BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008







Hye readers..... the time now is 6.46pm and Im having my flu from this morning untill now....... huhuhuhu..... i hate this.... I will eat the panadol or ubat selesma later and i will going to sleep early tonight and it is my promise to myself.... huhuhu...


Btw today im just staying at home for the whole day and in the afternoon irah liat vcd ceta philippine, "Kasal Kasali Kasalo" yg yesterday irah bali and then im continue on watching the DVD of "Stepbrothers" movie yg my sis (Ka Dyg) bali juwa kemarin. Well, both of the movie story was fun and lots of comedy scene, you guys must watch it too..... hehehehe.... Btw irah liat that story tadi in my room and sambil makan my favourite snacks wic is "Cottage Fries" by the flavour of onion the green colour. Irah abis liat that both story around 5 plus in the afternoon and then irah tarus mandi and sembahyang asar, btw i did my zuhur prayer udah a.... hehe....




Okay lah, i haf no idea wat to wrote in here anymore.... huhu..... till we met again people... hahaha.... do take a good care of yourself ayte..... =]

Here are some of the pictures of Stepbrothers














0 comments: