BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ehem...



Assalamualaikum and Hye Fellas


Good afternoon kamu kamu semua, hehe.... well now im back in action to share with you some of my story in a day. Hm.... today im only follow my dad and my sis jalan and dgn kn drang membayar kereta at Baiduri Bank at the new branch which is newly open at Beribi area and while waiting for our turn number, my dad bring us to have some foods in Sumbangsih Mulia, makan and minum la skajap di sna, once done at that place we move on our journey to KHEU to fetch up my mom, then we have our lunch at the foodcourt of Yayasan and btw before kami lunch tadi, we stopped by at the DST for paying our Astro bill. Before antar my mom back to work again, kami singgah jap ke Supa Save at Mabohai, we bought some frits, peanuts, snacks and some drinks, my sis plang tue yg bali numannya ah... hm.... after that sebelum kami balek, singgah lagi arah kedai "kaleng" for buy something2...... hehehe... Owh yeah, tonight I will follow my Uncle Roslan go to the JPCC with drang Babu Alah, Eza, Akip, Tikah and Rawi, we will be watching the final p2f concer and all of us will support our Mr.Dayat, "Ingat Besar, Ingat Dayat, Gerentiiiiii...." I just can't wait to be there and probably afta Maghrib kami jalan..... yippie.... btw all Dayat's fans were asked to be wearing a RED shirt... hehehe....

0 comments: