BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Final Concert P2F


Irah Aere Shie


*If kamu kan tau tis pix was afta the end of the p2f concert and irah kan rest kajap arah stage ah, hehe... sja kan merasa wa... hahaha....*

Hye readers, well the time now is 1.46am and my eyes still freshly after having the great final concert of p2f, Im very2 Happy because my instinct had told me earlier that Dayat will be the champion for tonight..... And and im happy also coz i had met and see almost all the p2f stars and i've got the chance to take their pictures one by one, seronok betullah =] Owh yeah, Adam AF2 also there because he is the guest artiste and I love his dance, so ........ *wasseh...... ada lah one or two step nya yg aku ter-hafal, hehe...* Irah pun sempat gambar ea juwa even the very last minute nya org coz at that time ea kan balek ke hotel juwa.... bek juwa ea sporting and na mau hampakan irah, ehhehe..... Pokoknya im very the very seronok malam ani and inda menyasal i ikut drang my cousin yg very sporting to the max..... Thank you very much for sudi bring me along.... ehehe..... actually there is a lot of pictures yg i took tadi and i felt so tired right now, so nanti2 tah irah upload the other pixies of Dayat, Ina, Dila, Ezah, Aj, Fau, Ter, Asde, Adeb, Qeez and the rest la..... and also gambar Zayn Sabri, he did well done on his job, haha.... :) Last but not least, Congratulations Dayat for becoming the new champion of p2f for the 2nd season. Love his own song, "Ku Rindu"..... I will miss to hear his real voice secara live.... huhuhu....


*Tiz pix is before the concert get started and it is around 6.++ in the afternoon and as you can see the weather looks like, kan malam ah... hehe, pkul 5.45pm x ah kami tulak dari umah sal excited and semangat udah..... hahaha... *


Irah and Eza

Atul and Tikah

0 comments: