BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

From SIN back to BWN

Assalamualaikum and good aftanoon readers....


I just wana wish welcome home to my dearest Amit Bini and his husband, because it is almost two months they were in Singapore for having a treatment especially my Amit bini due to the hospital Ripas had to transfer her to Singapore medical centre. Alhamdulillah when i saw her tadi she looks like not as the sick person, ehehehe.... Their arrival in Brunei was at 13.00pm and sampai their house at 1 plus in the aftanoon. My Amit balek tadi kna iringi oleh beberapa org my aunt, uncle and lil cousins such as, Uncle Roslan, Babu Alah, Babu Zanis, Babu Mariam, Tikah, Rawi, Naqi and Hani.


Once they get home, a thanksgiving prayer was held and not many peoples are invited and its just close relatives are invited. Tonight a Dikir ceremony would be held at around 7 or 8pm.


Btw, maybe this tonight My Uncu's family would be back juwa from Kota Kinabalu and honestly speaking, im totally miss their little cutie baby, Baby Sarah Rasyiqah.... huhuhu....


I think that's all for now.... *Im Sorry coz I can't insert the pixies in here due to some problems tat i cannot solve... huhu*

0 comments: