BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

12th February 2009

Assalamualaikum and selamat tengah hari, it’s already 12.06 noons, I’m sat down inside one of the Seminar Room at UBD. Wana know why I could I seat here???

Well let me start my story from the beginning owkie. Tadi pagi i wake up at 7.30am, take my shower, tarus besiap pakai baju and everything... *4 your info i plan kan pkai baju kurung today since it is ‘Thursday’, kan respect la konon, hahaa.... then batah2 cari baju kurung yg mana kan di pakai, i change my mind afta liat my sis (Ka Dyg) almost done bebju, sluar and kan betudung, so i took my casual ladies blouse and my black pants, hahaha....* Yatah my sis sempat menyindir, “Inda ko jadi pakai baju kurung bi?”. Hahahaha... then i said dalam hati, “WAT EVA!!!!” Afta kami ciap udah, we get off from the house at around 8 plus in the morning.

Okay now, let me tell you our actual journey and plan... 1st were going to UBD, coz my sis kan jumpa her Head of Department @ Decan for dapatkan chop and signature untuk boring English exam june O’level. Urm... i think kami dtg too early or just too late, org yg kami cari was nada in his room... huhuhu... Then around 9am, we continue our journey to MTSSR, due to meet my principal, sama juwa kes nya like my sis, (kan minta chop skulah and signature), lapas atu I met one of the officer di sana, he asked me kan jumpa sapa, then he told me tat I can met with Cigu Hjh Mardiah at the Registrar room, wic is located in the Student Resource Centre building. Without wasting our time, we go on to that building and I just straight forward to that room, once I get there and tanya the clerks, cigu atu nada and she had a meeting out of the skewl, but then I can leave my boring di sana, then kami pun singgah kajap bali minyak kereta and tarus ke Restaurant Happy Dean untuk mengisi parut... hahaha... selasai dari sana, kami pun ke rumah nene di Berakas, about one hour I had received a call from the clerks of Mtssr and told me that my application forms had been signed by Cigu Hjh Mardiah, Thank you very much Cigu....

Tepat 11am kami tulak dari rumah nene and tarus ke Teknikal tuk ambil balek my borang, then kami ke UBD balek, its because my sis kan jumpa lagi her HOD/Decan, tapi same thing juwa, nada org nye, huhuhu... but then she finally meet her English Lecturer and dapat juwa suruh ea sign my sis punya borang ah... heheh.... Well thats mean our borang is 100% ready to be given back to MOE and trys buat the pembayaran thingie.

Hm... now it is 12.32 at noons, still waiting 1 o’clock in the afternoon for my sister’s Sociology lecturer to start on teaching, Irah ikut belajar petang ane with her and Im act as the Illegal Student... hahahha... yth most of my Sista’s fren tekajut afta during tau yg im adek their fren, Ka Dyg @ Surainee, It is my 1st time pulang doing all of this, so dalam hati memang la kabak2 + nervous + takut + beuri... tawakkal tah sja and yeah, the class is started from 1-2pm....


Yatah at 2pm later we move on to MOE for balek kan kami punya borang periksa and tarus membayar lah... Owh my gosh... like ramai banar org at that time and yeah i know that we must be survive.... hahahaha.... around one hour kami di sana.... Then kami balek semula ke UBD coz my sis and me have to attend her final lectures at 4pm which is Malay @ Penghantar Bahasa... yatah bnyak muka2 yg irah kenal... huhuhu... im proud of them coz they were able to study at UBD... jelesh ku eyh... huhu... but then due to some technical errors of the laptop, the lecturers have to cancelled the class and to be continued next week, yth the rest ramai yg happy la... hehehe... awal tah kami balik dalam pukul 5pm... before kami balik ke umah, i was mengusut to my sister tat im hungry, so ea bawa irah makan at Ayamku Restaurant, hahaaha... thank you very much Ka Dyg... Loves you so muchie much....

Fuhyoo.... What a long story that I have made??? Hehehe.... take care as always ah kamu semua... pada yg demam or sakit apa sja, jan lupa makan ubat okay and i hope that you will get well soon. For those who is having their exam within these days... I would like to wish you guys, GOODLUCK and just do with all your best.

0 comments: