BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Its him and Her...


Hehehe... this is my cousin, Abdul Hakim and Huwaida in their own action.. hahahaha.... nada wah... irah andang sengaja snap this pix time ea limpang2 di rumah uda kami at jerudong... yatah once he know tat i took his picture in candid... sasak ea... hahaha... Yang paling chalie but nice is the one yg his pose like kena denda labu labi... hahaaha... *btw sorry kim i had post this stuffs... hehehe* but i still and will always loves you cuzzy.... hehe.. :)








Btw to waida... I would like to wish you congratulations for your ugama results, with pangkat 1 and aggregate 12. This is during her doing her history homework in one of the rooms in our uda Hj Ishak house at jerudong.


0 comments: