BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Monday, February 23, 2009

It is today (",)


Hye2 semua... selamat petang... well i just wana straight forward with my story okay. Tadi pagi around 9 plus, me, my dad and baby sarah was jalan ke beribi for having breakfast at Faize Restaurant and then my dad singgah jap ke Pasar Gadong, mbali lauk for my nini. Urm... While were otw to my nene's house, baby sarah was sleeping dgn nyenyak nya skali... hehehe... around 1 hour kami di umah nini, she still sleeping... hahaha... baru ea pandai tidur x ah cousin ku ane, hehehe... well she just a human being kale~~~ Dalam pukul 11 lalu baru tah kami jalan dari umah nene ke Kementerian hal ehwal ugama, to fetch up my mum balek kaja and having lunch... hehehe... otw balik atu pun c baby sarah masih lage tidur... bayang kan ea tidur dri pukul 10.43 untill 12 tengah hari... udah sampai umah and once my mum limpangkan tempat tilamnya, baru cea bangun and nda ea mau tidur lage... hehehe... Then i go online kajap, chatting with yatty h.r and paul. lepas tue sembahyang zuhur and makan, afta that my dad ask me to change pampers baby sarah. At 1 plus irah jalan minta antar my bro ke Teknikal again coz kami (tts08) were ask to come and met our Miss Julie, to collect our testimonials. Urm... then irah tarus ke SRC building for taking a copy of the Application form for student admission, it is for my cousin yg kan apply in my ex-institutions... hehehe... Ramai la yg irah jumpa tadi, i mean my classmates such as; Mimz Ali, Qashye, Paul, Alek, Amer, Wafi, Nasrul, Qilah and Zati. Yang nada sja tadi is my other 6 classmates; Yatty H.R, Tuna, Suriani, Arif, Bell and Kyrah... huhuhu... like it's not complete yg dtg tadi.... hm.... Owh yeah... before i leave the SRC building tadi, I saw him and him.... hahahaha i was the very Happy actually.... hahahaa... dari jauh udah i saw him and him ane, tapi pura2 sja nda nampak and malas kan meliat arah durang... but then he did say a words yg i know ea tujukan arah irah, he said, "Aiii ambung juwa..." hahahaha then i give him and him my smile.... and i just wave at them... kan tawu kah sapa irah maksudkan??? hehehe... The "them" that i refers is Syahir and Wadud... hahaha... Ayte then till here sja dulu ah... end of my story and thanks for reading my post.... :)



Baby Sarah time di Faize restaurant



This is my Testimonials


This is the Application form of MTSSR

0 comments: