BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Congratulations

I would like to wish all the peoples that had won on the Anugerah RTB which is held tonight at 8pm in International Convention Centre, Berakas.


Bunch of CONGRATULATIONS to;-


Awang Kudil @ Kudil Shukor - Pelakon Lelaki Popular


Dang Kasum - Pelakon Wanita Popular


Zul F - Penyanyi Lelaki Popular


Maria - Penyanyi Wanita Popular


Dj Zura (Pelangi Fm, 91.4) - Dj Wanita Popular


Im very sorry because i don't know who had won on the category of Dj Lelaki Popular, Penyampai Berita Lelaki Popular and Penyampai Berita Wanita Popular... due to some errors and technical... huhuhu....

0 comments: