BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Urm...


Well for today, i think i just wana make a random posts since i dun have any great story to share with you guys... hehehe... please accept my apologies ah.... :)





This is my lil cousin in my father's sides, Alif Hamizan, ane time kami di JPMC while waiting for nene laki irah having his operation masa last wednesday x, if im not mistaken lah.... See.. Alif wearing all Nike's brand T-shirt, short pants, socks and except for his shoes, its a Bunny brands... ehehe...







This is my other lil cousin, Fatin Safwanah. I took this pix during last night at my uda Hj Ishak house at Jerudong area. Once she knows that i snap her pix, sasak ea... hahaha.... Sorry kaka faten... kaka emash just wana make some jokes... hahaha... i love to nyaya her... :)




This is my cousin juwa, Nurhuwaida. Like kesian ku kan ea coz she have to finish all her homeworks yg tertangguh masa ari atu ea kna tahan di hospital




Well absolutely i interframe in here.... coz im bored wa time atu... nothing to do... *lage pun payah juwa org yg suka begambar ah... Im referring to myself nie ah... hehehe... *




Aha.... this is my lovely sista, Ka Dyg. Cuba kamu teka ea buat apa ngn laptop Acer-nya ah??? nah nah nah... nda tau kamu ah.... woooo.... *apakan aku ah.... ckp sorang diri.... hahahhaha* Awue wah, actually she is preparing her speech and information for her individual presentation by next week. Her topics is all about the African's cultures.

0 comments: