BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, February 14, 2009


Assalamualaikum Semua and Selamat malam.... before the time at 12 midnight, I would like to take this chance to wish my Bapa Pehin;


HAPPY 51ST BIRTHDAY TO YOU,


PEHIN KHATIB HAJI MUSTAFA.


Di doakan semoga panjang umur and di murahkan rezeki. Berbahagia selalu bersama insan2 yg tersayang especially your wife and your beloved childrens..... Ka Ebah, Ka Eyah, Acah, Mamat and Huzaifi, hehehhe...


This is sessi memotong cake... :)








This is Pa Pehin's 3rd daughter, Acah yg sedang memotong-motong cake untuk di share dengan semua cousins and relatives.... *a lil bit sibuk ea time ku gambar ane, even ea pun nda realize tat i snap her pix... hahahaa... *

0 comments: