BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

21 Feb 09

Well well well, im wake up a lil bit aher dalam pukul 10 lalu due to my lazyness kan bangun awal... but then i managed to do my Subuh prayer owkie... hahaha... *jan macam sesetengah org yg bangun awal tapi inda meunaikan sembahyang subuh... apatah artinya tue??* Then i get my towel and get shower. Aft aim done berpakaian, i went to the kitchen, tuang teh and eat some crackers... nyummie x ah and that is for my breakfast. Then time lunch, my mum balek kaja with my bro and as usual my mum once balek dari office, mesti bawa some chicken rice yg andang bejual in her office. So without wasting my stomach having a gastric, i took 1 the nasi lemak ayam and makan deych.... woah... nyaman kaleeee.... then i did my zuhur prayer and lyat tv skajap di bilik sembahyang... tanpa disedari irah telah melimpangkan my body and tertidur deych di sofa... hahahha... then macam payah lage tue kan bangun irah ah... malas jwa udah tue... hahaha... then around 3pm i wake up and then ke dapur lage, makan bubur durian with roti paun.... lpas tue sambung lage liat tv... hehhe... time lyat tv atu pun mcm my eyes still rasa sleepy... adui.... kan tidur sja anie wah... ntah la irah pun nda tau kenapa ea my eyes ah... Then menjelang malam lyat tv sja and malas kan ikut arah my cousin yg ada function, its all about majlis membaca Doa Selamat for anak my unlce hj Said, Hazwani @ Wani yg dapat 6 o’level and tarus for her sister, yg kami panggil as Kaka Dina, ea kan belayar ke Kuala Lumpur hari rabu ane, ada kursus selama sebulan under her company, HSBC. So wakil is my parents sja ke sana malam atu... hehehe... but then i had my own reason juwa napa nda dapat ikut, i have my flu juwa malam atu yatah nada mood kan Jalan... huhuhu.... So that night afta makan malam and before i sleep, absolutely i eat two pills of ubat selesma.... hey im a good girl x ah... hahaha... Urm.. til here sja ah... goodnight and take care as always... salam...

0 comments: