BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hm...

Assalamualaikum and selamat pagi semua.....


Hari ini adalah hari yg ke 3 irah bertugas sebagai Babysister to my lil cousin baby Sarah, dgn bantuan my father juwa lah since he's not working anymore juwa kanz.... hehehehe.... This is due to her parents working and they still don't have any pembantu rumah, but then they had processing plang the pembantu atu... and masane menunggu kedatangan nya sja lage... huhuhu... Urm... im okay plang on jaga-ing c baby sarah ane sal she can menghiburkan kami dalam rumah ane, with her cute smile, her voice and her gelagat... hehehe... seronok lah... but one sja yg mbari malash, she had gain her weight yth terasa udah berat nya kalau di dukung.... hehe...


Btw as usual malam2 ane kami (me and my family) still have to go to my grandparents house for having sembahyang berjemaah and terus sembahyang hajat untuk nini laki irah, and yeah this morning nini laki irah masuk ward icu udah at JPMC coz i've heard tat maybe tomorrow his operations wud be held, i mean the doctor will inset the battery to my nini's heart and hopefully it will goes well done.... Amin Yarabbal Alamin....


This is my picture with one of my closest cousin, Siti.Safura. It was taken by Ct's lil sister, Waida (good news is she had been discharge from the hospital and she was okay then after that, happy to see her around us) using our Amit's N95 handphone.... hehehe... It was before we sembahyang maghrib.... :)




0 comments: