BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today pulang....

Assalamualaikum and selamat malam.... it is 9.38 in the evening...


Well tadi page i wake up at 8 plus in the morning and then get shower, pkai bju and sluar. Then reply misscall and messages from my hubby, Abg Ashanz. Around 9 plus my dad bawa me and my sista (Ka Dyg) kan breakfast and my dad kan ke HSBC, regarding his roadtax for the kia Carens ah.... ehehehhehe... afta we had done in HSBC at Beribi, we move on to Sumbangsih Mulia. After that we get home and my dad kan tukar keta coz awal2 tue kami jln pkai keta my sis (aveo chevrolet) and then bapa and irah jalan lage pkai keta kia carens, we going to JPMC for visiting my nini laki irah yg betahan di ward ICU.


Tadi pukul 1 petang nini laki irah sedang menjalani pembedahan nya and alhamdulillah it is going well done and inda juwa batah lah the doctors had done on doing their works... thank you very much for their opportunities.... Urm... masane nini irah maseh plang betahan di JPMC untuk nya berehat and untuk the nurse membuat pemeriksaan selanjutnya... Then around 3 plus in the afternoon kami, (my mum, my dad and me) arrived at home. Yatah kami sempat main and dukung si Baby Sarah... hehehe.... :)


Urm... malam ane kami betahlil and sembahyang jemaah magrib, smyg hajat and smyg isya di rumah uncu irah, wic is dapan umah kami plang sja tue... hehehe... Except my dad sja yg nada tadi sal ea wakil kami ke jerudong whereas di sana pun ada sembahyang berjemaah magrib, hajat, isya and terus melawat nene laki irah di JPMC wic is slalu nya dari pukul 8 untill 9pm..... Ayte then i will stop till here ok and nanti lage i update ah...


Goodnight and have a very sweet dreams...

0 comments: