BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yesterday (26/02/09)

Well today as i wake up tarus check my phone and i had received 1 msg from my fren, Yatty H.R, "Mas ada udah tue results tane ah, ambil sja di skulah." Then irah tarus turun ke bawah with my towel and topi untuk mandi, pigang house telephone and dialling the Technical number... im just straight forward on asking about my results transcripts, either it is done or not, Alhamdulillah it was done and it can be take already... yippie.... happy ku berabesh... haahhahaha... lapas siap mandi and berpakaian kemas with tudung, me and my dad tarus jalan. mula2 kami ke Pasar gadong for belikan some fish and chickens for us and my nene. Then kami ke MTSSR skajap and my dad tunggu di car sja, i know ramai org at that time coz ada Open day at MTSSR for the new intake yg kan bejumpa ngn cigu2 betnya pasal atu lah, ane lah and also ada yg tarus kan membalikkan borang permohonan which is the last date is on the 11th March 2009. After that me and my dad pun tarus ke berakas arah umah nene. Then around 11.35am kami pun ke KHEU ambil my mum balik and having lunch at home coz my sis kan pkai ketanya juwa yg me and my dad pkai dari kami mula2 jalan tadi page, my sis ada kuliah sebelah petang lah at UBD. Then Malam as usual kami betahlil and this week was at umah Mama Hjh Zanis. The foods was macam2 ada such as lauk salai, sayur pakis, sweet and sour fish, ayam masak kicap, ayam masak sambal, lauk rebus, and our special menu last night was Ambuyat yg di-tumpah by my Lovely Mother... hehehehe... she's expert x ah on menumpah ambuyat anie.... hehehe..

0 comments: