BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Get Well Soon




Urm... this is my cousin, Waida, yang terpaksa betahan di ward 19 at hospital ripas, kisah nya ea terasa pening di sebuah petang yg tak berapa nak indah... it was at home once her mother get realize that waida's looks very pale, then her mum ask her dad (my acai) to bring waida to hospital and get a check up from the doctor. At the same time waida was having her period and usually ea jarang kan makan daging, and that's why the doctors said waida kekurangan darah and she needs more blood to be added in her body... about two bags of bloods have get in side of her body and i hope that she will get well soon and discharge from the hospital secepat yg mungkin.




0 comments: